Let me fix your business for you
If you meet my qualifying criteria you may be able to get my hands-on help to install my bespoke marketing and sales systems, processes, and technology into your business.
Working with me at this level is for ambitious individuals and business owners who don't have the time, necessary skills and experience, or the desire to do it themselves the hard way.
You will also have the will and the wherewithal to invest time and money into getting your business from where it is now where you want it to be.
To be considered as a suitable candidate for working with me you must be:
- Running an ethical and moral business.
- Moral and ethical in yourself.
- Committed to changing behaviours you've had relentlessly drummed into you since childhood.
- Ambitious and determined to do what needs to be done.
- Willing to take my advice without second-guessing it.
- Prepared to knuckle down to some serious and uncomfortable work.
- Ready to ruffle feathers and step on toes.
- Solvent and willing to invest an eye-watering sum of money to get my help
- Possessed of a great sense of humour and willing to forgive my charmingly insensitive and inept autistic tendencies when it comes to social graces.
I do not give discounts, free advice or consultations, and my time and expertise never come cheap. I do not hide the fact I command some of the highest fees in the industry.
None of this is coincidental.
The reason I charge premium rates and pick and choose my clients carefully is exactly the same reason others don't: we all aware of the real value of our work.
If you'd like me to consider working with you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a comprehensive and detailed description of your business and project, including:
- Your name and telephone number.
- Your business name, address, and website address (if you have one).
- A description of your business and the challenges you're having.
- Whether you're looking for mentoring, consulting, help with implementation, or something else.
- What you'd consider to be a successful outcome of working with me.
- Over what timescale you'd like to achieve it.
- Your allocated budget for this project.
- Anything else you think I should know.
Once I receive it I'll review your application and get back to you in the next few days.
Important: if I think we could be a fit after reading your email, the next step is always an initial consultation with me over Zoom.
This call is £1,500 + VAT.
You get your money back if I decide I can't help you or we end up working together further.
If this isn't acceptable to you, then please save us both some time and energy and don't send the email.
Then you know what to do: email@example.com.