Want to send me a message?
If you want to get in touch with me about training, mentoring, or anything else, then you can do so using the form at the bottom of this page.
But before you do that, let's set some rules just to save everyone's time (especially mine). Experience has shown me most enquires and messages are pointless and waste of time, energy, and effort.
Please, for everyone's sanity, do NOT message me about...
- Having a "quick chat" about anything. Initial 30-minute consultations are currently £125 + Irish VAT where appropriate. You get your money back if I decide I can't help you or we end up working together further. Message me below if you'd like to arrange one.
- My prices. I can't know what my fees will be until I've looked in depth at your business, because I can't know what you need and what's entailed. That's why I go through a process of discovery before I even think about working with you in any capacity.
- Discounts. I don't cut or discount my fees, rates, or prices. Ever. My answer to the question "Is there something you can do about the price?" is "Yes, I can increase it". So don't embarrass yourself by asking.
- Free advice. I'm pretty sure you don't work for free. I certainly don't (and if you do, that's almost certainly a huge part of the challenges you're having right now). Again, don't embarrass yourself by asking if you can "pick my my brain" or whatever.
- Swaps. If I need a butcher, baker, or candlestick maker, I'll engage one and pay a decent fee. I'm not interested in exchanging your services for mine.
- I'm not interested in... your SEO services, a new website, or your opinions about anything whatsoever. Your opinions are none of my business, let alone of my concern.
OK, you use the form below to send me a message.
Drop your details and message below, click the button, and I'll get back to you within the next business-day or two
Women's business mentor, trainer, author, speaker, and autism advocate